Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hergert Numbers & The Dukes of Hazzard!


A couple weeks ago when I was in Nashville, I had the opportunity to visit Cooter's Place. It's a Dukes of Hazzard museum owned by Ben Jones who played Cooter on the legendary show. Not only did I get to pose with cardboard cutouts of the Duke boys, but I was in the presence of The General Lee itself. OK, it was really just one of the many General Lee's that were used for the show. Still, it was pretty cool. For $5, I could've sat in the car for my picture, but then you wouldn't see my shirt as easily.


They had a massive collection of Dukes memorabilia on display. Everything from Daisy Duke's famous short shorts to Dukes of Hazzard calculators! A classic place to "spread the word" in the heart of the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment