Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another Hergert Numbers Wedding!


Today was another special day in Hergert Numbers history. This afternoon I attended the wedding of Taylor Smith & Timothy Slabaugh. Taylor & Tim are the second pair of Calculus students who have gotten married after being in my class together. I can't take quite as much credit for this one since they had been dating for quite some time before that class, but it's still exciting to see them move into the next chapter of their lives.

The other HN wedding was Tim's older brother Josh tying the knot with Rachel in 2010. Now those two really got to know one another during their Calculus class so I feel like I played a more significant role in their relationship. And I keep hearing that their younger sister is coming to Rock Valley College next year, so we'll see what the future holds for her.

Congratulations to Taylor and Tim! They'll be spreading the word on campus at Baylor University starting this fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment