Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hergert Numbers in the JCSM!

This post is long overdue. Back in June, the last steel beam was put in place in the Jacobs Center for Science and Math on the Rock Valley College campus. To honor the milestone, the college let those who will be occupying the building sign the beam before it was put installed. I couldn't help but add a plug for the Hergert Numbers movement with my signature.

It's ironic that I'm doing this while in Boston at the national conference for the American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges trying to spread the word far and wide. Unfortunately, my best picture so far is not digital, so you'll have to wait until I get back to Rockford and can scan it before I can put it up. I guarantee that it won't take me 5 months like this post, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment