Friday, June 11, 2010

The Latest in Hergert Numbers Paraphernalia

That's right! It's the first in an extremely limited supply of Hergert Numbers bobblehead dolls. There are actually only two in existence. I got one for Mrs. Hergertnumbers for her birthday and another one for myself. I got them through Bobbleheads.com in Atlanta, but when they shipped they came from China via Anchorage. I was wondering why the email messages with photos to approve at various stages in the bobbleheads' development were always sent at 2:00 in the morning. Amazingly, it took only about four days in transit from halfway around the world.

I'm not sure where Mrs. Hergertnumbers will keep hers, but you can bet that mine will be on display at RVC once school is in session in the fall. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by for a visit and make my head bobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment